|Common Name||Hawaiian Ti Plant, Good Luck Plant, Ti Plant, Cabbage tree|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 15 feet|
|Flower Colour||Yellowish or reddish|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Dracaena Mysore Ruby Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not report for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||20 to 35 degree Celsius|
Dracaena Mysore Ruby Uses
- Used as an indoor plant in home and offices
- Used as a specimen plant and in a mass planting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.