Ficus benjamina variegata, Variegated Weeping Fig
Ficus Benjamina Variegata, Variegated Weeping Fig – Plant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sheesham is among the finest cabinet and veneer timbers. It is the wood from which mridanga, the Rajasthani percussion instrument, are often made. In addition to musical instruments, it is used for plywood, agricultural tools, flooring, and as a bentwood, and for turning.
The Royal palm tree is a beautiful plant which adds a beauty to your yard with little slice of paradise. Its one of the most honorable and recognizable of all the palms in the world.
Roystonea Regia’s speciality
- Best of avenue trees.
- Provides a slice of paradise to your yard or front of the house.
About Roystonea Regia
The palm of Royal palm is quite large and attractive. The Royal palm is planted throughout the tropics and subtropics as an ornamental. The trunk is quite smooth, stout and grey-white in color with a characteristic bulge below a distinctive green crown shaft.
The Royal palm is green when they are immature, turns red and end up being purplish-black as they mature. The Royal palm is used as a decorative plant by the tropical resorts, hotels. Communities use it line the streets as their roots won’t break through roads or sidewalks.
Flowers make intimate connections they increase our connectivity with family and friends. Mogra plant is famously known as Jasmine flower, it is one of the most beautiful and fragrant among all flowering plants in Asia.
What makes it special:
- One of the popular fragrant flowering plant.
- Provide year-round flowering.
- Very easy to grow and care.
- A perfect plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Note: This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterwards, the plant will bloom and it could be of a white-coloured flower. Jasminum sambac belongs to the family Oleaceae. The Jasminum sambac bears white flowers and is an evergreen shrub with dark green foliage.Jasminum sambac is a small shrub or vine growing up to 3 meters in height. It is widely cultivated for its attractive and sweetly fragrant flowers. The flowers are also used for perfumes and for making herbal tea.
A grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines of the botanical genus Vitis
A grape is a fruit, botanically a berry, of the deciduous woody vines of the flowering plant genus Vitis. Grapes come in different colours and forms. There are red, green, and purple. Grapes can be eaten fresh as table grapes.
Grapes are used as the sweet fruit and for making jam, jelly, wine, vinegar and more. It needs to be full of sunlight and regular watering once or twice a week to keep moisture in the soil. Light fertilizer is needed for this plant growth.
Grapes plant is a fruit plant, which is known as Angoor Scientific name of this plant is Vitis Vinifera and it is a juicy plant, which is green, purple or black in colour. Grapes are used as the sweet fruit and for making jam, jelly, wine, vinegar and more.
Marigold has gained popularity amongst gardeners and flower dealers on account of its easy culture and wide adaptability.
What makes it special:
- One of the best attractive flowering plants.
- Low maintenance and fragrant flower plant.
- The perfect plant for edge or flower bed or pot culture purpose.
African marigold is botanically known as Tagetes erecta with upright growth habit with a medium texture. In India marigold is one of the most commonly grown flowers and used extensively on religious and social functions in different forms. Flowers are sold in the market as loose or as garlands.
Indian cultures used as a medicinal herb as well as a dye for fabrics, foods and cosmetics. The petals added to dishes as a garnish. They can be easily cultivated, are widely adaptable to varying soils and climatic conditions and have a good flowering duration. This bushy plant with around 20 to 30 species have a long flowering period and the colours range from orange, yellow, gold, cream to apricot. They are very much used in making garlands. Make excellent beds and pot decorations