|Maximum Reachable Height||The tree grows up to a height of 12 meters.|
|Bloom Time||Flowering and fruiting occur between the months of October to January.|
Planting And Care
If there is no rainfall, then regular watering is required at regular intervals.
Watering should be given after 15 days of the plantation.
Acacia Concinna Care
Land should be well plow before planting. Keep a proper distance between beds in the field.
|Watering||Plants require plenty of water.|
|Soil||The plants can be grown in moderately fertile. It can also cultivate in neutral to acidic soil.|
|Temperature||Minimum 18 degrees C.|
|Fertilizer||FYM should be incorporated in soil at the time of land preparation.|
Acacia Concinna Uses
- An infusion of the leaves is used in malarial fever
- A decoction of the pods relieves biliousness and acts as a purgative
- It is used to remove dandruff
- An ointment, prepared from the ground pods, is good for skin diseases
- The pods are reported to be used in north Bengal for poisoning fish
- The shikakai fruits are having a good market, which will fetch good prices, these dried fruits are used to manufacture herbal products and shampoo
|1||Acacia Concinna, Shikakai – Plant|
|2||6 inch (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|