|Common Name||Azadirachta indica, Nimtree, Indian Lilac, Neem.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 30 m|
|Flower Colour||white or pale yellow|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloomer|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done at a young stage.
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree.
- Apply the organic fertilizer in the spring season.
Neem Tree Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Neem Tree Special Feature
This evergreen tree is highly resistant to drought.
Neem Tree Uses
- This Neem plant is cultivated as an ornamental plant, as dense screening foliage and for its multipurpose use
- Neem kills cancer, supreme anti-microbial/anti-infection, removes calcification of all kinds, supreme skin healer, anti-dandruff, supreme oral care, blood cleanser, blood-sugar balancer, kills scabies
- Note- Please consults your health advisor before application or consuming of plants or plant parts