|Common Name||Mango, Aamb, Mango Dudh Pedo|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 10 to 80 ft|
|Flower Colour||Whitish green|
|Bloom Time||Spring, Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
Choose the sunniest spot in your garden and dig a 12-inch deep hole.
If the plant is slightly bigger, then dig a slightly deeper hole.
Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree.
Plant the tree deep and then pack the soil.
However, make sure that the soil is loosely packed to enhance water absorption.
Control the weed.
Mango Tree Care
Planting is usually done in the month of July-August in rainfed areas and during February-March in irrigated areas. Planting spacing should be 10 X 10 m. Dig pits of 1 m x 1 m x 1 m. Fill in with topsoil mixed with 10 kg of FYM.
|Soil||Loamy, alluvial, well-drained, aerated, and deep soils rich in organic matter with a pH range of 5.5 to 7.5|
|Temperature||20 to 35 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Applied any organic fertilizer or manure.|
|Harvest Season||Spring, Summer|
Mango Tree Special Feature
Mango Dudh Pedo delicious taste, excellent flavor, and attractive fragrance, it is rich in vitamin A and C. The tree is hardy in nature and requires comparatively low maintenance costs.
Mango Tree Uses
- Mango plant can be used in the garden
- Mango fruit rich the vitamin A
- Mango fruit is utilized at all stages of its development both in its immature and mature state
- Raw fruits are used for making chutney, pickles, and juices
- The ripe fruits besides being used for dessert are also utilized for preparing several products like squashes, syrups, nectars, jams, and jellies
- The mango kernel also contains 8-10 percent good quality fat which can be used for soap and also as a substitute for cola in confectionery