|Common Name||Petunia (Purple Shaded), Petunia Grandiflora, Grandiflora, Multiflora, Milliflora and Spreading (Wave)Ultra Petunia, Dream Petunia, Storm Petunia, Daddy Petunia, Supermagic Petunia Supercascade, Primetime Petunia, Celebrity Petunia, Carpet Petunia, Horizon Petunia, Mirage Petunia, Easy Wave, Shock Wave, Avalanche Petunia.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||6 inches tall and 2 feet wide.|
|Flower Colour||The plant carry red, pink, yellow, purple and white|
|Bloom Time||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy yo grow|
Planting And Care
- Petunias grow best in full sun, although they ll tolerate dappled shade, especially in hot conditions.
- They need well-draining, slightly moist soil. In soggy soils, they become leggy.
- Regular deadheading also improves its appearance.
- An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigour.
Petunias do best in full sun but can handle partial shade, especially in hotter areas.
|Sunlight||Most varieties prefer full sun|
|Watering||Water them regularly|
|Soil||They need well-draining, slightly moist soil.|
|Temperature||The warm area and let them grow on in cooler temperatures|
|Fertilizer||Fertilize your plants monthly to ensure good growth. Double-flowered cultivars like a biweekly dose of fertilizer.|
Petunia Special Feature
Attracts Birds, Fragrance, Good for Containers, Low Maintenance
- Its generally keep indoor and in the terrace area.