|Common Name||Ajaka,Baranda, Basilic Indien,Brinda,Kala Tulsi, Kemangen, Krishna Tulasi, Tulsa, Manjari,Parnasa, Patrapuspha,Shyama Tulsi, Sri Tulasi, Suvasa Tulasi and Tulsi Patra.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1.50 to 2 feet|
|Bloom Time||Throughout Year.Preferably early summer and late spring.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Basil is a tropical plant but it still dislikes direct sunlight. So, do not keep your basil plant at a spot where the sun is beating down.
- Indirect sunlight is best for basil plants.
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbour disease and insects.
Rama Tulsi Plant Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
|Temperature||36-40 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Rama Tulsi Plant Special Feature
As a seasoning herb in many vegetable and meat dishes, or as a key ingredient of pesto and other condiments.
Rama Tulsi Plant Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Tulsi may cure fever, cold, cough and sore throatTulsi may beat stressTulsi may dissolve kidney stoneTulsi may protect the heart as it has medicinal properties, tulsi may beat cancer, Tulsi may help in quitting smoking, Tulsa may beat stress, Tulsi may reduce blood sugar level, Tulsa may keep skin and hair healthy
- It is considered that consuming five leaves of tulsi on daily basis protects one from different types of diseases along with enhancement in memory power and intelligence
- Consuming tulsi leave`s juice with water on an empty stomach in the morning increases memory power and glow along with an enhanced digestive power
- Tulsi tea is beneficial in several ways